Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What the Senate Says

The last time I applied for a job, they handed me a bunch of forms to fill out. They wanted to know the usual, name , address, S.S., and check my ID to see that I was a citizen. They also wanted my Criminal History, and last but not least , the Urine test.

I couldn't help but think that they're spending all this Money and time and effort to check me out and I'm supposed to believe that it's to Hard and Expensive to check and see if someone has a REAL SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER? I find that hard to believe, well maybe not.

Then again Maybe we could try Employer Punishment, by enforcing the laws we have on the books now. As a matter of fact, 1 of our Il. Senators (Barak Obama) had nothing but praise for the idea of a new database for that purpose. The only problem is that there Won't be any funding for a database for atleast 2 years after enactment. What good will that do?

But we've been told by our SENATORS, that that is "THE WILL OF THE SENATE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home