Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Obama and Health Care

My basic complaint about the new govt. health care ideas is that I might loose some of the coverage I already have. It took years, make that decades, for the union I belong to, to get the benefits we have. Some cracked heads along the way too.
I know, we keep hearing the same old democratic mantra that we can keep the heath care we have if we want to. Well isn't that nice.
The problem is what is our answer is going to be when they come to and say that Pres. Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the rest of the govt. think that we get to much. How do we justify the coverage we now have against them.
Nobody ever talks about that. I feel, and my family does too, that we need every bit we have and couldn't do without it. It's not like we're getting off cheap. With deductibles and co-pays, it can get expensive, especially if you have children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home