Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Missle Position

All this concern about North Korea's missle launch is beyond me. Who cares? It's not like we wouldn't know where the launch took off from. I also find it highly doubtful that anyone in the whole world would believe that the govt. in place Didn't Know that a whole complex was erected for a launch. With all the spy sats. flying around, someone would have to be able to detect the project.

I don't think Al Qaiada in Afghanastan, or Mesopotamia, or any other crazies would be interested. Well interested maybe, but highly impractible for them.

Let's face facts here, Kim Jong Il ain't crazy. He plans on living a long time at any cost. He and everyone else knows that we would retalliate agalnst the perpetrators. After all with Goerge Bush as Pres. the world is more afraid of us than anyone else in the world. That's GOOD as far as I'm concerned.

The only problems I see, are if N.K. gains access to space. Once he can place sattelites there, He can cause some real problems for everyone. He's got a long way to go before that happens. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home