Friday, May 26, 2006

CHINA SYNDROME

Senator Dick Durbin. Statesman and orator extrordinaire. A man among men, standing tall in the face of monolithic outside pressure, blah, blah, blah.

Too bad it's all directed against the AMERICAN CITIZENS he represents in the state of Illinois. In my reply from him, he mentioned weighing the concerns of all his constituents and cited stats. I can't imagine who he's talking about. Everytime I listen to the news or anything the topic turns to ILLEGAL ALIENS. I watch Washington Journal on C-SPAN whenever I can, and when that's the subject, almost every call is about Sealing the Borders. Even during the viewer call-in part after a guest,I'ld say the calls run 1-25 AGAINST anything except Sealing the Border. Nothing about Visas or Paying Back Taxes (another joke on us) or anything else.

I can hear the shill from ted and dick and john already. About how they were just poor ILLEGALS who got ripped off on their way to BREAK-IN to OUR country. Or that they're just poor ILLEGAL ALIEN MIGRANTS who can't afford it and we're so rich, and on and on. Then we have to get to the "UGLY AMERICAN" part, and then the Americans who are just "TOO STUPID" to see and understand the benes of adding 100 million NEW "BRAIN SURGEONS" to our countries population at a cost atleast 54 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.

If all that doesn't work, they can always say the Republicans are doing it.

Me, I guess I fall into the "TOO STUPID" catagory. I mean, dick durbin chose another course. I don't get it. No matter how much I GOOGLE, I can't find the data the elite senator from Illinois is refering to.

Maybe I'm on the CHINA site, and don't realize it because I'm "TOO STUPID"!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home